Teavaro is a leading European company for marketing identity solutions. We help you to truly connect with your customers in a digital world. Double your digital audience.
Identity resolution, based on customer consent across devices, channels, and domains, is the foundation of any first-party data strategy. We create value from knowing your customers through better personalisation, higher media efficiency, and improved attribution.
Our enterprise-grade platform processes more than 10 billion transactions a month with an average online processing time below 15 milliseconds. Data security and privacy by design are core to our services. We support you to build real-time marketing at scale, combining reliability with agility.
Our platform supports the activation of customer and campaign data in all own and paid digital channels (web, app, display, video, social, search). Our specialty is combining customer, transactional and behavioural data from apps and websites in real-time for dialogue marketing channels (including e-mail, SMS, app and web push, conventional mail). Successful use cases include personalised trigger messages, from engaging incomplete digital sales or customer product interest to AI-supported predictions of purchasing behaviour. Based on our identification solution, these models can also be used if your company owns different domains (e.g. different brands) or customers do not actively identify themselves (e.g. via a login).
Our platform can be seamlessly integrated into an existing MarTech landscape. We have been successfully employed by well-known large European corporations since 2014. We focus on helping you create real business outcomes beyond the simple provision of a software solution.
At Teavaro, our technology team is responsible for ensuring that our customer data platform can meet the stringent functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements of our clients not only today but also in the future as the digital marketing space is evolving at a high speed.
We are looking for a new position of a Cloud Engineer, reporting directly to the company head of information technology, who can help us to further develop our leading-edge real-time platform for identity resolution, compliance and customer engagement.
We are interested in talented engineers who are passionate about cloud computing. We value people that can combine thought leadership with a practical can-do attitude and that enjoy working in a diverse international environment.
- Design, build and operate our cloud platform, ensuring all development is scalable, testable, maintainable, highly available and secure
- Drive the automation of all development and operations processes.
- Deployment and configuration of systems
- Backup and restore of systems.
- Security scans and patching of systems.
- System monitoring and Incident management.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Experience with AWS
- Unix experience with strong networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, VPN)
- Experience in database administration like PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch.
- Proven scripting skills in languages such as bash.
- Experience in patching and configuration of services.
- Experience in backup/restore and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of Incident and problem management processes.
- Ideally experience with Continuous Integration (e.g. jenkins).
- Ideally experience with “infrastructure as code” (e.g. chef, terraform).
- Understanding of data security approaches and standards.
- Opportunity to grow with an innovative international company right from the start
- Self-determined work, short decision-making processes and plenty of room for new ideas
- Environment that rewards technical excellence
- Secure job with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working in the EU/UK
- Performance-oriented and attractive salary package