Product Manager Data-Driven Marketing
Product Manager Data-Driven Marketing
Teavaro specializes in SaaS solutions for data-driven digital marketing. We are the leading European company for marketing identity solutions with offices in London, Madrid and Cologne. Our software enables cross-device and cross-domain identification based on first-party data in compliance with data protection regulations. We provide solutions that work completely without third-party cookies and advertising IDs.
Our Customer Data Platform (CDP) supports the activation of customer and campaign data in all digital channels (web, app, display, video, social, search). Our specialty is the use of behavioral data in app and web for dialogue marketing channels (e-mail, SMS, app and web push, digital mail).
Our service processes data in real time, is highly performant and can be seamlessly integrated into an existing MarTech landscape. We have been successfully employed by well-known large European corporations for a long time. Our focus is to create real added value for our customers and not just to provide a software solution.
From now on we are looking for you for the Cologne location as Product Manager Data-Driven Marketing to strengthen the International Product Management Team.
- You observe the market and identify relevant market trends as input for our product roadmap.
- You formulate requirements and design solution concepts as the basis for sustainable IT solutions.
- You will also support our Customer Success Team in meeting customer requirements and demonstrating innovative solution concepts.
- You create specifications in close cooperation with our development department.
You will work closely with development to ensure the software product meets business needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, business informatics or a related field.
- Professional experience in digital marketing in an agency, a MarTech software company or a marketing department of a company.
- Advanced knowledge of online marketing B2C and the ecosystem; in particular, you are familiar with the interaction of the various components.
- Interest in innovations in data-driven marketing paired with the desire to make them usable for our customers.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp, abstract and comprehensively present complex issues.
- Affinity for combining professional requirements and technical implementation.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment.
- Ideally, you already live in the greater Cologne area or are willing to relocate.
- Opportunity to grow in and with an innovative international company right from the start.
- Extensive design options, short decision-making processes and plenty of room for new ideas.
- A responsible and creative task in a young, dynamic company.
- Secure job with long-term prospects.
- Flexible working hours with up to 4 days of home office per week.
- Performance-oriented and attractive salary package.
Teavaro truly connects people, brands and media owners across any media and device, helping you deliver a personalised marketing experience that drives conversion and reduces media wastage. As 80% or more of your customers and prospects are online every day, we facilitate reaching that audience by engaging them whenever and wherever best. We provide a customer data platform (CDP) with a unique marketing identifier under your control, letting you activate customer data in a privacy-compliant way across your existing marketing and ad-tech stack. Our cloud-based solution is designed for scale, fast setup and real-time performance, providing cost reduction, higher revenues and increased customer advocacy.